2008年5月12日星期一

good bye

She broke up with me ler!!!! I received a sms on midnight 07/05/08, she said we should break up.....
the next day was her birthday, i have prepared a lot of surprises for her, but i was so sad after read the text, and i can't sleep for the whole night. I tried to control my emotion that morning, but i can't.... i cannot do my daily job, my respond was slow, i have no idea what i'm doing..... then i cannot stand, i called her and get an answer.... ya, i got the answer, but my heart was broken...
i am suffer for the coming days, i was scared to look at her, to hear her voice, to text her and any thing that relates to her.....
Today, i went to her house and get back everything from her, i think this is the end between us. I'm sad....... i still love her, wondering if she will read this.......
may be this is the best way for both of us, hope i can still keep in touch with her.....
SOH POH, I LOVE YOU!

没有评论: