2008年4月23日星期三

Yo!!! My 1st Property!!!

Yo!!! Finally my bank released the balance sum to the lawyer!!! huuh!! i was so worried since i purchased this property.... hahaha! my target is to increase my passive income regularly, it wasn't all about money but also a test for myself, to justify my experiences and ability for the past few years in property line.
I'll do my best to prove my decision is correct, anyway,....should i be sad in debt of RM165k or be proud because of my credibility... i do not know. I feel great!!! however, i never forget my target of year 2008 :- RM40k in my bank account and buy a new car! hahaha!
oh! ya! i realiazed that i was so happy that evening.... nothing special, i thought i have to go to Jusco alone.... and she was so nice to accompany me.......
I miss you........ :D

没有评论: